1/2mL Distillate Syringes


Hemp derived CBDV, THCV, and CBG distillate in an easy to use 1/2mL syringe. A smooth, energizing, uplifting and focusing blend working together for a potent effect. 


CBDV (Cannabidivarin) is a non intoxicating hemp derived cannabinoid similar in structure to CBD. CBDV binds to a different receptor than CBD and other cannabinoids caled Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) channels. These TRP receptors activated by CBDV are widespread throughtout the body and play a role in the immune system, nervous system, and cardiovascular system.


Coming Soon:


Add optional THC-O, CBN or both to CBDV, THCV, CBG base for even more entourage effect.

Optional THC-O or CBN is 10% of total 1/2mL volume, THC-O + CBN is 10% each for a combined 20% of total 1/2mL volume.





Web Host does not allow us to ship to Hawaii,Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, New Hampshire, and South Dakota. Orders from these states will have to be canceled.





  • To use or view this Website, you must be twenty-one (21) years of age and have the legal ability to agree to the terms of this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of twenty-one (21) or you do not agree to all parts of this Disclaimer, STOP now, and do not access or use this Website or any of our company’s Products or Services.


  • Refunds are only accepted within 3 days after delivery date and only if product is returned in original condition as delivered.


  • There are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise by using this Company’s products, programs, and services that cannot be foreseen but may influence or reduce results. Company is not responsible for your personal actions or choices before, during, or after your use of this Website or Company’s products, programs, and services.


  • You are solely responsible for maintaining a full understanding of the medical and recreational cannabis and cannabis byproduct laws in the state or jurisdiction in which you reside. You acknowledge and agree that Company neither provides nor has any obligation to provide any legal protections, such as indemnification, with respect to any civil, criminal, or administrative proceeding, investigation, litigation, or prosecution.


  • Because scientific, technology, and business practices are constantly evolving, you agree that Company is not responsible for the accuracy of this Website or Company’s products, programs, or services, or for any errors or omissions that may occur.


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.


Although MYCBDHAVEN ships throughout the United States, we encourage all of our customers to do their own research into their individual State and County laws. By purchasing any of our products on MYCBDHAVEN.com, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold MYCBDHAVEN (CH), MYCBDHAVEN.com and it’s agents, managers, officers, directors and employees harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively, “Claims”) arising from or growing out of any acts or omissions you commit, including but not limited to, violation of any applicable law, regulation or order. Notice to law enforcement authorities: MYCBDHAVEN CBD is in compliance with the Agricultural Act of 2014, 7 U.S.C. §5940 (2014 Farm Bill), pursuant to State pilot agricultural programs lawfully established under 7 U.S.C. §5940 in conformance with the Oregon Department of Agriculture having certified, registered, and regulated the growing of our industrial hemp in conformance with federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. 


As shown by the enclosed Certificate of Analysis on this page, this hemp flower has a Delta-9 THC level on a dry weight basis equal to LOQ- 0.3%, well below the 0.3% maximum level and, therefore, this flower is hemp, not marijuana, and is perfectly legal to possess and sell. This right applies in any state pursuant to the Full Faith and Credit Clause, Article VI, Section 1 of the Constitution, the Supremacy Clause, Article VI, Section 2 of the Constitution, and the Equal Protection Clause, Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment.

CBDV THCV CBG Mix Syringe 1/2ml




    By placing an order you are agreeing that you have read, understand, and agree to our disclaimer stated below in the product description.


    Return Policy:


    Refunds are only accepted within 3 days after delivery date and only if product is returned in original condition as delivered. This means the packages as received in mailing box or envelope cannot be opened. Shipping cost and return shipping cost is responsibility of customer and a handling fee of 10% may be applied.